Emir B&B

Ok Saroy st. 142, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
muhandis2005@mail.ru - +998 66 235 74 61
Emir B&B - The lobby
Emir B&B - Emir B&B
Emir B&B - Excellent views from the second floor (and even better from the roof!)
Emir B&B - The door of my room
Emir B&B - My room
Emir B&B - Bathroom
Emir B&B - The lobby

Check Samarkand Hotel Deals

Emir B&B Samarkand Reviews

Biedjee Biedjee
Yet another great place to stay in Uzbekistan Jun 30, 2010
My reviews about the Uzbekistan B&Bs are getting a bit boring. I have not stayed in any bad B&Bs in this country. I found the Emir B&B via the Torn Tree forum (the options listed in the Lonely Planet didn't seem overly interesting).

The B&B offers the usual: air-conditioning, private bathroom, breakfast and general cleanliness throughout. The family who run this place are very friendly and helpful and decent English is spoken (mainly by the two sons).

They were such lovely people. I needed to change some money in order to pay for the taxi I had taken from the train station. However, rather than working out how much money I needed to change, they simply borrowed me the money to pay off the taxi, so that we could sort out the money matters later while enjoying a cup of tea.

The Emir B&B occupies a great location in a quiet area just behind the Guri Amir mausoleum and the roof terrace boasts great views of the mausoleum.

If you google the B&B you will find a website where you can make reservations. Don't use this service though, the website is run by a travel agency in Tashkent, which will require you to pay for the room in Tashkent (at an inflated price, obviously). It is better to just call the B&B and make a reservation that way.

Also note that while Internet is advertised, there are no Internet facilities available in the B&B. What they mean that reservations can be made by Internet, not that they have Internet connection available for their guests.
The lobby
The lobby
Emir B&B
Excellent views from the second fl…

Check Samarkand Hotel Deals