Emergency Paramedics at Hamburg Germany

Hamburg, Germany

Emergency Paramedics at Hamburg Germany Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Emergency Paramedics in Hamburg Germany May 16, 2015
I freely admit that I am 100% disabled with two rotten legs. I always look down as I walk to avoid tripping hazards that can really damage me.

The cobblestones were set good in Hamburg and I was walking with two very nice ladies to the café and I got careless. My ego was strong and I was looking up chatting (& BS) with the ladies. I came across one cobblestone out of place and more than 3 cm higher then the other stones and I tripped and down I went. The first thing that hit was my head with a loud thump and it was really bleeding. I hit one bad knee that hurt and later I found that it was bleeding also. Last I fell on my new Nikon camera bruising my ribs and destroying my good camera and braking my heart.

After 5 minutes the paramedics appeared as I was sitting on cobblestones bleeding and trying to make my Nikon work.

The paramedics were friendly and professional and attended my head wound immediately. The had their stretcher and told me to go to hospital for a serious concussion. I lied and said I had only a mild concussion and had no headache or dissyness with only a mild concussion... and hell no I am a Texan and don't go to hospital while on vacation. I knew I had a real bad concussion (head hurt bad and was dissy) but refused to go with them. They finally gave up and left me.

They were very good paramedics and I should give them 5 stars, but they should have forced me to hospital. I would have fought them but I was very weak.
Walter's head injury
Walter's head injury
monkeymia79 says:
Well you lived to tell the tale, it would have been scary at the time though.
Posted on: Mar 05, 2016
walterman9999 says:
No way would I go to hospital on Europe vacation.
Posted on: Mar 05, 2016