Emerald Lake Lodge

Check British Columbia Hotel Deals

Emerald Lake Lodge British Columbia Reviews

tristanhuntrx tristanh…
Emerald Lake Lodge, BC CANADA May 08, 2011
The hotel is old and full of history. There is a newer wing in addition to the old one. The room I had, had a log fire place, it is super cozy and you can see the lake from pretty much every single room, from the balcony! The Lodge has several golf carts aking you to and from the parking lot helping you with your baggage. I was blown away by the quality and creativity of the food at their fine dining spot!

The Chef really did it and so did his team! I was thoroughly impressed! Breakfast and Lunch were all wonderful! So were the staff. I love Canadians! They are just down to earth.

Well..lets talk about the sights! OH.MAN!! The lake, I kid you not, is just breathtakingly beautiful. Really!! the color of Emerald! Clean, and serene! Everything is green up there except when it snows! I've never seen a place like it!

I think its perfect for a couple. I think I would love to take a girl there. It's cozy and it literally...takes your breath away! I flew into Calgary and drove east the drive was also spectacular!

Check British Columbia Hotel Deals