Emerald Hostel

Check Hangzhou Hotel Deals

Emerald Hostel Hangzhou Reviews

hoodooo hoodooo
Quiet retreat by the west lake Dec 27, 2011
Live too long in the city,we are all tired of the quick rhythm of life.When I first came to Hangzhou I was deeply attracted by the natural scenery.Beautiful west lake,greeny trees,it was such a wonderful place.Emerald hostel just located near the lake where I spent 3 nights .Like its name emerald,this hostel was designed to integrate to its surrounding hills and tea plantation.Every morning I woke up in birds song,breathed the pure fresh air,drunk water from mountain spring and ended up each day in a warm orange sunset.It's so great to run away from the busy life.

It is also worth to mention their restaurant.It was quite and elegant.Their specialty stewed pork with black tea was so delicious and unique that you can only taste in this place.The fat was not greasy and was a little sweet.I even smelled the odor before the beef and potato came.Noodles were also great.

Besides,I love their cute dogs named Xiao bao,Qiao feng and Mei duo.The receptionist were helpful and thoughtful who spoke good english.

Check Hangzhou Hotel Deals