Embiara Lodge

Pantanal, Brazil

Compare Pocone Hotel Rates (10.9km away)

Embiara Lodge Pantanal Reviews

mayerel mayerel
Possibly the greatest place I have ever stayed! May 11, 2010
I almost do not want to tell you all about this place because it is so amazing I want to keep it all for myself!

Embaria is a trek to get to, but anything good in the Pantanal is! When we arrived we were greeted with warm towels to clean off from our journey in to the heart of the Pantanal and showed our lodge.

Our lodge was clean, neat, well protected from the bugs and other critters, had an amazing view onto essentially the fields, but the birds would gather every morning like clockwork!

Stefan, the manager, was amazing! So accommodating. Truly one of the most gracious hosts ever. There was a slight issue with our shower water heater, Stef and his friend Hugh were amazing and took care of it quickly!

We had arranged for an English speaking guide and not only was our guide, Renaldo's English perfect, he was so incredibly knowledgeable! Between him, Stef, Hugh and the farm head Adaldo (sp??), I learned more in the few days I was there than I ever could have!! Don't forget you're staying on a working farm so I was lucky enough to have Adaldo allow me to help milk the cows, feed the baby cows and tack the horses! I did ask to do so...

Each day we got to choose what activity we wanted to do and it was always taken care of for us. We went horseback riding, fishing, hiking, out on the river both in kayaks and on a little boat.

Oh! And the food! Freshly made everyday with items grown on the farm and fresh bread every morning! Truly amazing!

I really cannot say enough good things about Embaria Lodge. I would go back in a heartbeat and hopefully will have the opportunity to soon!

Compare Pocone Hotel Rates (10.9km away)

Pantanal Map