Embassy of the Republic of Belarus

+46 8 731 57 44

Embassy of the Republic of Belarus Lidingo Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Customer Service at Embassy of the Republic of Belarus May 30, 2012
Applying for a visa to Belarus was not the easiest that I have tried but the experience with embassy of the Republic of Belarus was surprisingly an overall positive experience. The first contact I had with them was arriving after closing hour trying the deliver my application. After a short discussion showed flexibility and received me so I could deliver my application.

When I collected my visa I was met with a short but slow moving queue because they only let us in the embassy one by one. Here I would have wished that had let us inside in the waiting room that I knew was just around the corner.

My third contact was picking up Mickeys passport and visa a day where they actually were closed. Here I must say that they showed great flexibility and service. I took a change when I landed from my USA trip and drove directly to the embassy. When I told them my story and that I had to leave Stockholm the next morning as we were heading to Belarus two days later, they gave me Mickeys passport without any problems.
Poster on the wall inside the Bela…
sarahsan says:
They certainly were much more flexible, than the experience I had at the Russian Embassy, where there was NO flexibility at all!
Posted on: Jun 16, 2012