Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Lynnwood

Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Lynnwood Rates and Deals

Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Lynnwood Reviews

moviegal226 moviegal…
Spacious and Clean, But They Cheap Out on Air Conditioning Jul 15, 2008
I was really worried when I checked in at this hotel because they handed me a paper to sign that said I would not "run in the hallways," "make excessive noise" and would "take full responsibility for any children traveling with me." As a childless couple, I turned to my husband and said "oh no, I think we are going to be in for a very unpleasant stay." Thankfully this wasn't true, but the hotel obviously has severe trouble with families / children running amock at all hours of the day and night. The only time we were bothered by obnoxious kids was at the free breakfast buffet in the morning.

The hotel has a decent free breakfast bar for all hotel guests. It is served in the main atrium off of the lobby. There was a made to order omelette station and several hot selections (oatmeal, bacon, pancakes) and a pitiful selection of fresh fruit and cereal. Again, the breakfast is free with your room rate, so it's hard to complain too much about it.

Ample, free outdoor parking was a breeze and I also made use of the small gift shop and Seattle's Best Coffee outlet in the lobby. The hotel had a small business center as well, with two computers with internet access and printers that guests could use free of charge.

The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. This hotel has obviously been recently remodeled. Crisp and fresh bedding topped off a very well appointed guest bedroom. The rooms are set up as 2 room suites. The main bedroom is in the back, with a larger sitting area in the front. The sitting area has a fold out sofa bed, a big desk and work chair and television. The main bedroom also has a work desk and chair and t.v. The room is equipped with a mini refrigerator and microwave and wet bar sink. The bathroom is an adequate size, but a bit more room here would have been appreciated (as would a second sink).

My biggest pet peeve as a traveler is when a hotel shuts off the main air conditioning at its hotel if they deem it "cool enough" outside. The a/c would not come on for our entire stay, and we had to open the window for cool air. I know this is a money saving tactic for hotels, but if I am paying over $100 a night for a room, I should be able to run the a/c or heat if I so choose and I should not have to open up an outside window to keep cool. I love my room very cold when I sleep so thank goodness I had packed a fan in my suitcase! This just amazes me that hotels do this, and unapologetically too! I would NOT recommend staying here if you enjoy a very cold sleeping environment.
king suite
king suite
in-room wet bar
living area

Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Lynnwood Overview

Guests at the Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Lynnwood can easily reach several local attractions. These include the Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium, Snohomish River Queen, Pioneer Square and the Woodland Park Zoo. AT&T, Bayer and BF Goodrich are among the corporate sites in the area.

All spacious suites at the Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Lynnwood contain contemporary facilities. Among these are LCD televisions, high-speed Internet connections, work desks, ironing equipment, ergonomic chairs, clock radios and dataport phones with voicemail features. Kitchens, wet bars and sleeping sofas are also included.

The Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Lynnwood features an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a whirlpool and a fitness center. Apart from leisure facilities, the hotel also provides a 24-hour business center, meeting facilities, an ATM, a convenience store and a concierge desk. Guests can wine and dine at McCarthy's Bar & Grille located on site.

Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower