Elvi's Kitchen

Ambergris Caye, Belize

Elvi's Kitchen Ambergris Caye Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Oct 08, 2005
Elvi's Kitchen is a tried and true favorite of both locals and tourists alike. Ironically, one of their best dishes that they are known for is fried chicken. Still different from what I am used to in the US, but very good. If you need a break from the awesome seafood in Belize, try the fried chicken here. Their daily specials change and are always a safe bet.

Their Coconut Shrimp is one of my favorite dishes and it's not the breaded version I am used to here either. It's a true coconut sauce and very tasty!

It's really cool inside with the dirt floor, picnic tables, and the big tree in the center of the restaurant. The service is good, prices fair, and food is consistent.

Just make sure to check the days they are closed...one of the drawbacks in San Pedro - some restaurants are closed one or two days a week, invariably the days we would try to go!! LOL.
travelman727 says:
Great review of one of San Pedro's finest and most famous restaurants! Just thinking about Elvi's makes my mouth water and brings a smile to my face :-D
Posted on: Nov 27, 2007