Elizabethtown Travel Guide

Browse 1 travel reviews, 1 travel blogs and travel photos from real travelers to Elizabethtown.

People Traveling to Elizabethtown

JEFF

Elizabethtown Locals

Debbie Debe Jobai

Check Elizabethtown Hotel Deals

Elizabethtown Overview

We're more than a movie. Elizabethtown is a real town, full of history and fun. And if you're out to make your next vacation a blockbuster (or at least a bit more interesting), grab your camcorder and head for Elizabethtown. Enjoy antique and modern shopping. Stroll around our historic downtown, as seen in the movie. Step into the past with our historical attractions and museums. Then recharge your batteries at scenic recreational sites like Freeman Lake Park and Greenbelt Walking Trails. Elizabethtown has enjoyment in every scene! You've already found the right place for more ideas on making your next trip a hit.

Visit the Elizabethtown Tourism & Convention Bureau to learn more about our great sites. We are located west of the I-65 Exit 94 Interchange on US 62 in Elizabethtown, KY. If driving the Western Kentucky Parkway or the Bluegrass Parkway into Elizabethtown, merge onto I-65 North to access Exit 94 from either parkway.

Elizabethtown seems to be growong in leaps and bounds I remember going through there 20 years ago and it was a 2 lane now its 4 lanes plus with malls and everything I think Fort Knox has a big influence