Elevation

www.elevationaspen.com - 1 970 544 5166

Elevation Aspen Reviews

Amanda Amanda
Aug 12, 2006
This was one of two restaurants we went to in Aspen. Elevation is a very fancy and expensive restaurant, and the look of it is very cool. It's small, the lighting is neat, and the atmosphere is lovely.

The food, however, really left something to be desired. I had the scallops, and they were flavorless and gritty. My sister had the salmon, and while there was nothing wrong with it, there was nothing that good about it either. We both decided afterwards that perhaps it was folly to order seafood at that "elevation", so far from the ocean??

It wasn't a horrible experience, but between the mediocre food, the slow service, (getting the check to come was just painful) and the fact that you paid an average of $40 a head with the alchohol or dessert figured in, it just wasn't worth it. If you're going to pay that for dinner, there are other restaurants in Aspen.
cotterb says:
I'm glad you had a good time even if the food was mediocre. I've been to Aspen and it is way overpriced and many times the quality of food etc is lacking.
Posted on: Nov 02, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Elevation

The drive to grand canyon - north rim
FINALLY LEAVING THE VEGAS HEAT!!!!!This will be my first time camping to the NORTH RIM. I went camping to the SOUTH RIM when i was 12. I just went on the WEST RIM 2 years ago. However, the WEST RIM b…elevation and exposure. Principal tree species are ponderosa pine, Douglas-fir, Engelmann spruce, aspen, blue spruce, oak, pinyon pine, and juniper…

Check Aspen Hotel Deals