Elephant Bar

14346 Culver Drive, Irvine, CA, USA
elephantbar.com - 949-651-6087
Elephant Bar - Coconut Shrimp!! The best!!
Elephant Bar - Deep fried sushi??  was very tasty!
Elephant Bar - Elephant Bar exterior
Elephant Bar - Elephant Bar kitchen
Elephant Bar - Elephant Bar interior
Elephant Bar - Time to get our grub on!!

Elephant Bar Irvine Reviews

Jelly Jelly
Coconut Tempura Shrimp... yes please! (update.. just pass) Sep 08, 2008
This place is conveniently located minutes from me and somehow we always end up here... so I figure I may as well review it.

First, this is a great place for groups. At least at this location. It's never too busy and they never have a problem getting our order right and at a timely manner. I've celebrated several birthday dinners here including my own.

The service is excellent, staff is friendly, and the place is clean. The atmosphere is nice too, a jungle theme if you will. The bar area is fun to sit at and grab appetizers from as well.

The food is excellent for the value!!!! I've had several things on the menu and never have I been disappointed. Their drinks are wonderful too, but I think that always depends on the bartender and not so much the venue.

UPDATE: 6-6-2012

I have to update this because I have been there twice since with Anthony and we were very disappointed. The food portions are no longer of great value. I'm realizing that more and more in the past 2 years. Well sadly, this place went down with the rest of them. We won't be coming here anymore :(
Time to get our grub on!!
Coconut Shrimp!! The best!!
Deep fried sushi?? was very tasty!
Jelly says:
YES!! Agreed!! That's why we STILL attempt to find a great places to eat.
Posted on: Jun 18, 2012
X_Drive says:
Yes, many of them have raised prices, lowered the quality, and/or made the portions smaller. But I hate to have Judy cook every night. She deserves a night out once in awhile! :D
Posted on: Jun 08, 2012
Jelly says:
Isn't that a bummer? Did you find that to be the same with most restaurant chains?? I am finding that here and we are looking for more independent venues now or just simply eat at home lol
Posted on: Jun 07, 2012
ocwarren ocwarren
a fun place to eat Mar 31, 2008
The wait was not long....not long at all. As we entered and gave our party size of 2, the hostess stated we would be seated within 5 minutes. I don't believe we even had to wait 2 minutes.

The waiter was very nice and professional. He took our drink order and was patient to wait until our menus were closed before taking our food order. It took quite a while before we ordered anything. We were so caught up in getting caught up, we hardly looked at the menu.

Finally....food was ordered and I had the Shrimp and Chicken Jambalaya which was really good. It wasn't too spicy, but had flavor. Don't get me wrong....I love spicy food, but this was sufficient. Also, a step in a different direction as I usually savor the asian flavor when dining at the Elephant Bar.

I recommend this restaurant.
Elephant Bar exterior
Elephant Bar kitchen
Elephant Bar interior
vulindlela says:
Love this place!
I didn't realize they still had any left.
Posted on: Mar 31, 2008