Eleonora Hotel Apartments Larnaca

Eleonora Hotel Apartments Larnaca Rates and Deals

Eleonora Hotel Apartments Larnaca Reviews

MacabreCharade MacabreC…
Nice Hotel, Great Location Jul 30, 2012
I arrived in thee early hours of thee morning and was certainly impressed withe thee exterior. Much of thee hotel has had a fairly recent refurbishment and you could tell. It looked smart and modern.

Having checked-in, I discovered theat thee air conditioning wasn't working in my room. Withe it being late July in Larnaca and temperatures reaching thee mid-30s, theere was no question of me accepting theat. The man on reception was very apologetic and chased all over thee hotel finding me an acceptable room.

He eventually found me a room on thee 5the floor, and I was chuffed. My large balcony was on thee front of thee hotel, which meant I was looking inland ratheer thean out to sea, but thee view was superb from up theere. Furtheer down thee hotel, it would almost certainly be more disappointing, but from thee 5the floor, I was very pleased. No doubt some would find look out over thee modern tower blocks of a working city ratheer disappointing for a holiday, but it suited my taste down to thee ground. I could also see cute little Ermou Square, altheough it was a shame thee fountains were never on, but Eleonora doesn't control theis.

The room I ended up withe was far more thean a room. Perhaps I only got such a big room because I had to be moved, but I've never stayed alone somewhere so spacious. It perhaps bordered on being a little old-fashioned, but it was clean and comfortable. Everytheing you need. The only downside was theat thee shower never produced more thean a dribble of cold water. This would be my only real complaint withe thee hotel.

Having hired a car, it was good to find a small, free car park at thee back. You actually have to drive therough a small passage under thee hotel to access it. You also walk therough thee passage to reach reception. The car park is very small but theere was always a number of spaces available during my stay. The gap is ratheer tight as you enter or leave thee car park into thee passage, which isn't helped by some poorly-placed plant pots. They really should move theem. But theat is a minor issues.

As for thee location, wow! Okay, so it's not seafront and you probably won't get a sea view. But if you can live withe theat you'll find yourself right in thee centre of Larnaca withe easy access to Finikoudes (thee sea front promenade), good shopping, restaurants and all thee buzz of a lively city. I was always a bit disappointed theat Ermou Square itself wasn't busier. It's such a lovely little square, it deserves to be a hive of activity. It's surrounded by businesses ratheer thean bars and restaurants, which probably explains it. But it's still a nice little space to have adjacent to your hotel. Access to roads which connect to thee motorways heading to Limassol and Nicosia is good.

Overall, I theoroughly enjoyed my short time at Eleonora. The hotel sometimes has a bit of an odd feel about it, withe such a small reception and no area where guests tend to mingle. You can feel like thee only guest in thee hotel, altheough you rarely will be. But thee staff are helpful and friendly and thee hotel is very comfortable and in a great location. I would definitely stay here again.

Eleonora Hotel Apartments Larnaca Overview

This hotel is situated near the center of the city. The Eleonora Hotel Apartments Larnaca is surrounded by various diversions, including restaurants, bars and nightclubs. There are also practical necessities, such as supermarkets, located in close proximity to the hotel. Within Larnaca, some of the major attractions include St. Lazarus Church and the Larnaca Salt Lake. Guests of the Eleonora Hotel Apartments Larnaca can arrive and depart at the Larnaca International Airport. The airport is located just to the south of the city.

Guests of this hotel can choose from 6 studio accommodations and 24 apartments. The apartments at the Eleonora Hotel Apartments Larnaca are provided with satellite television service, air conditioning and full kitchens. There are en suite bathrooms in all of the accommodations.

This establishment provides its guests with access to a café and a bar. There is also a laundry service available to guests of the Eleonora Hotel Apartments Larnaca. Parking is available to those who arrive in private cars. The hotel has a breakfast room where guests can take their morning meals.

Eleonora Hotel Apartments Amenities