Elegant Lanna Guesthouse

Elegant Lanna Guesthouse Rates and Deals

Elegant Lanna Guesthouse Chiang Mai Reviews

magnificent magnific…
A Nice Place at a Great Value Oct 31, 2009
When I checked into my room I immediately felt comfortable. When I arrived it was the full moon celebration where they have the lighted lanterns floating in the sky. It was quite the view and got a great look from my room.

The place was convenient to many things that I was doing and only a 30 minute walk to massage school. Everything else was within a few minutes. However it was hard for drivers (some outings I did they come to pick me up) to find me here.

If you have traveled to Thailand before you know that it is not hard to find anything to eat at just about any hour.

There is internet connection at Elegant Lanna and has a computer to use. Fridge, TV, patio, and a/c was nice to have.

The roof in the bathroom leak, they did send a plumber out...don't know if it got resolved.

I really liked the patio area where I would have coffee or tea and study material.

I would say the hardest thing about living there it is near a bar that is open until about 5am so there were some nights that I did not sleep well until a lady gave me a nice pair of ear plugs.

They did keep the room clean. Overall I liked staying at Elegant Lanna and I did feel at home. Will consider staying here again.

Check Elegant Lanna Guesthouse Rates and Deals