Elara A Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip

Elara A Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip Rates and Deals

Elara A Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip Las Vegas Reviews

ChristopherD9164 Christop…
My Go To in Vegas Jul 30, 2015
First off, I may be a tad bit biased.

In 2013, I purchased a Hilton Grand Vacations timeshare. My intent was to travel more and be able to do so with a bit more luxury. Have I done that? In Vegas only.

I've stayed at the Elara multiple times now with my most recent trip being a week long visit with my (then) 5 year old daughter and parents. I booked a 3 bedroom corner sweet on the 31st floor facing The Strip. The view was partially blocked by the Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino, but other views from our floor to ceiling windows were very nice.The master suite was large, spacious, and with the bed facing the corner, my parents were able to enjoy views of the Strip at night from the comfort of their big bed.

My daughter was able to have her own large bed from which she could enjoy cartoons before bed, as well as her own bathroom right outside her bedroom door.

The main living room was large with a flat panel TV as well as a projector screen TV that could be turned on once the screen was lowered over the "window walls." The full kitchen allowed our family to cook meals, store snacks, and brew coffee for those early morning (or late night) casino trips (of which we won nothing).

The third bedroom was located in an adjacent lock off suite, with its own entrance from the hallway, own corner living room, and own kitchenette.

The pool at the Elara is not a party scene, but is suitable for all ages. The bar serves a variety of drinks, and the chairs sitting upstairs in an area overlooking the pooldeck allow for some privacy away from the main pool crowd, but at a price (literally, you gotta pay).
kristennoelle9 kristenn…
Excellent property and location! Apr 06, 2013
Thanks to a great deal I found, I got to stay on the Vegas strip during New Year's weekend while on a budget! We stayed in a standard room with 1 King and 1 pullout couch (both very comfy) on the 39th floor, with an incredible view facing the strip. I love the huge windows overlooking this gorgeous city, spacious bathrooms and plentiful floor space, and the kitchenette made it convenient to be able to keep food and reheat it.

I love the Elara's location; as it used to be a Planet Hollywood property, it's attached to the Miracle Mile Mall (shopping, dining, and entertainment!). You can easily access PH, its casinos, and clubs without ever having to step outside. However, it's still very secure and difficult for non-guests to access the rooms. Downstairs, we rarely had to wait for a taxi. Being that it's not a huge resort (such as the Venetian for example), there weren't always a mass of taxis waiting ... but that also meant there were never any lines!

My friends and I had a ball holding mini photo shoots in the lobby, with the huge beautiful Marilyn Monroe Warhol art as our backdrop. I love how the Hollywood theme is still present although it's no longer a PH property. The rooms are nicely decorated and contemporary. I would love to check out other Vegas properties, but I also wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!
Ryan_Campbell Ryan_Cam…
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Feb 13, 2011
Planet Hollywood is a very fun hotel with lots to do. The neon lights in the lobby are entertaining and the entire hotel is very luxurious and the hotel rooms are accommodating and filled with lavish decorations. the rooms themselves are very high quality but the casino, pool, the mall, and hotel itself is one of the nicest in the world. I would highly recommend this hotel, the only downside is that it can be a little pricey, but it is well worth it. the location on the strip is perfect, it is right next to the Millennium Milestone Mall and the magnificent Bellagio water show is right on the front door. If you go to Las Vegas Planet Hollywood defiantly the place to stay
looktony looktony
PH nice to stay, improve service please May 13, 2011
The room was great and very comfortable. I understand this is a new property. If they get the service where the comfort level is it will be a great place to stay every time. The problem I had was with room set up and management follow up. I had a problem when I first arrived and notified the front desk. The problem wasn't fixed, the second day I notified manangement....no change. Too bad!
cmlee4 cmlee4
Great Value, Great Room, Great View Aug 08, 2011
For my vacation this year, I went to Las Vegas. To compliment an awesome place to visit, I needed a great place to stay at. I was looking for a suite style room on the strip. I narrowed it down to the MGM Grand Towers, Planet Hollywood Towers, and Treasure Island. PH Towers won out, and I'm glad it did.

First, the room. I was on vacation from the Middle East, so I wanted a room with a great view. I asked for a room near the top floor (I believe there are 56 floors, and I got a 52), and it did not disappoint. There was a wall to wall, floor to ceiling, window, and you could see all of Vegas from my room. Awesome during the day; spectacular at night. Pictures are attached, and they do justice.

The room itself was awesome. There were three TVs and a projector TV with the projection the size of the aforementioned window. There was a huge sectional couch, a king sized bed, hot tub, two sinks, shower, and a kitchenette. The hotel said we could only fit four, but if we wanted to be cheap, or entertain, we could have squeezed in six to eight comfortably.

The service was great. However, I didn't use it much as I spent most of my time out of the room.

The location is directly in the miracle mile shops and a 3 minute walk to the casino. The walk to the casino puts you right in the Pleasure Pit, which I might say, has the best dealers in Vegas .... but that's a different review.

Overall, awesome value. I would do it again in a second.
Night overlooking PH casino
Night overlooking Bally's
Yes I rocked this tequilla flavore…
Projection TV
selabella21 selabell…
Young Hot Spot On The Strip! Aug 20, 2010
We went here on our first trip to Vegas. It was really fun and cool. We visited almost every casino on the strip and no one else's seemed as fun as ours. The pole dancers were awsome, the dealers were smokin hott, to pool party was crazy, and the food was great. What more can you really ask for. Your definatly not going to see any 50+ playing bingo in this casino
row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas Jul 12, 2009
This past summer July 2009 my husband (dancr) and I (row-zzzzz) were amazed when we saw the amenities, structure, space in the Planet Hollywood Towers. We have a basic place that has 2 bathrooms, whirlpool, washer and dryer and T.V.'s everywhere.

We haven't spent an evening here yet so we are unable at this moment to mention the quality of the service.

I can't wait for the second tower to be completed so we can return in 2011 and stay there and get a true perspective of what seems already to be a spectacular place being built.

The first tower is already completed and opened Dec. 17th, 2009 ... much later than was expected to be opened.

The second tower continues to be built and when we go we'll have to invite our/all TB friends for a drink in the 'loft'! Our kids will be in the other suite :)

These are the pics we captured this summer of 09' ... supposedly the owners are still or continuously making changes to the interior decorations like light fixtures but to me the choices they made are great; no changes needed

This review will be continuously updated and as the second tower is fully completed so at this point I cannot say what the service is like but I don't foresee any problems ...

Here's some pictures of the interior ... everything is electronically controlled ... WOW

The price is pretty high, for our family it will cost in 2011 just over $2,100 at this place. Remember cost will lower if it's only 2 people.
First Tower up and opened Dec 17th…
Main suite's livingroom ... look o…
The BIG bedroom, main suite
A better perspective of the main s…
row-zzzzz says:
When we book our holidays we'll let everyone know ... got to get together again!!! The whole gang :)
Posted on: Aug 22, 2010
travelman727 says:
Rosy, thanks for keeping us updated on the progress of "our" TravBuddy home-away-from-home" :-D
Posted on: Aug 22, 2010
missandrea81 says:
Wow! So this is like a time share?
Posted on: Jan 20, 2010

• Ticket Service
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower