El Villano

247-4624

El Villano Lima Reviews

kerisina kerisina
My favourite Cevicheria Jan 22, 2010
I can´t believe this..... El Villano is my favourite cevichería (place where ceviche is a must on the card) , and I havent written a review..... bad Keri, Very bad !!!

I know this restaurant since it was a little shop on the courner. Little place but excellent sea food. The cheff is so great, that his work gave fruits !!

Now he has a place 4 times bigger then the first one. His restaurant is near 10 more, but the difference on the taste is unique.

I must go there at least once at year, yeah I love the black shells ceviche, and in Lima this is the best place to eat that.
Normal ceviche
My favourite ceviche !!! Black she…
yadilitta yadilitta
Good seafood and fish at "El Villano" or "Evil one" Oct 18, 2009
I have heard about this place some while ago, but never went there. Also the area is not that nice and thought more than twice before driving there, so it was a good thing that I wasn't driving when I met Mark, hehe.

This restaurant is located in Barranco, but not near the main square, but closer to a small one. If you don't know there's a restaurant in the area, you might not be able to find it. So good, I had a map with me, hehe.

Their specialty are the dishes with fish and seafood, but they also serve beef and chicken. The food was very good. Although I was expecting a bit more from the cebiche, since a friend recommended it so much. It was good, but not as awesome as expected.

Usually I don't eat the traditional tacu-tacu which is a mix of rice and beans which are fried, but I tried it here and was very tasty, although a lot of food.

But what I found the best here was the service! Staff was kind and helpful, but the best one was the owner. He approached to our table and gave us some recommendations. I thought he might have done that since Mark wasn't a local - by the way, this place is just about locals - but he did the same for everybody. He even served the beer, lol.

Also when we were leaving, he joined us to the exit and ask me to recommend this place and come back, what I'd definitely do :)
the name "El Villano" means "The E…
how to get there
inside
kitchen area, you can see everythi…

Check Lima Hotel Deals