El Tuco Hostel

El Tuco Hostel Rates and Deals

El Tuco Hostel Cusco Reviews

Nikp1014 Nikp1014
Amazing Accommodation in Cusco Mar 30, 2011
I found El Tuco on hostel website hostelbookers.com and it was true to its description on the web. I stayed in two separate rooms (double and twin) on two different occasions (on the way to Machu Picchu and on the return before heading onwards to Bolivia).

The hostel is within a 15 minute walk from the central downtown area and there is a super easy and cheap supermarket 5 minutes away. Also nearby is the bus terminal to Pisac.

The owner of the hostel, Coco, is by far the most amazing hospitality professional I have run into in ANY country, and I have been to a fair few. He is genuinely helpful, kind, caring and takes a real interest in helping travelers or lending advice. He is nothing short of awesome and it shows in his hostel accommodation.

All the rooms are very large with clean bathrooms and nice decor and furniture. The kitchen facilities are really nice to have access to, especially with the supermarket close by. This is not a party hostel/hotel and we slept very well.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here (total 6 days). I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone heading to Cusco. Great quality for a good price.

Check El Tuco Hostel Rates and Deals