El Tarasco Mexican Restaurant & Seafood

(559) 622-8525

El Tarasco Mexican Restaurant & Seafood Visalia Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Feb 11, 2007
Mexican food is a big part of Californian's diets. This owners of this place have two locations in Visalia and one in Hanford. I must admit that for a long time I stayed away due to bad word of mouth I had heard. But finally I was with another couple who said they ate there frequently and very much enjoy it and asked us to join them for a luncheon meal there. Slightly different variations of the foods we liked were on the menu and I tried a single burrito, assuming it was fairly small and because I wasn't too hungry it would be just right. When they served it up the shock on my face was apparant. This thing was huge. It was served with a very small amount of lettuce, but no rice or beans as I am used to seeing. But when I cut into this huge burrito I found that the rice and beans along with cheese, tomatoes, sauce and all were wrapped in there. It was delicious. And much more than I had bargained for. I now eat there quite often. Good food. Fair price. I've been told the Margaritas are 5 star, but so far I haven't tried one.

Check Visalia Hotel Deals