El Sol Club Latino

1 Batorego, Krakow, Poland

El Sol Club Latino Krakow Reviews

Sunrise5 Sunrise5
Nice but nothing special in terms of dancing salsa Oct 14, 2008
As it is said in the website, the salsa parties on Tuesday should be the best ones in the El sol. However, I have to say that the party didn't sweep me off my feet.

The El sol is one of the innumerable bars which are situated in the cellar of an old building. Therefore it has a rustic and somehow surreal atmosphere. However, the dancefloor is separated from the rest in another room. So if you want to watch the others dance, your have to stand around in the door or in a dark corner, where you are almost unvisible for potential dancing partners. In addition, the dancefloor was not made of wood of flagging. After I supposedly had stepped into some liquid with my dancing shoes, it was hardly possible to dance anymore. I was practically sticking to the floor.

The music was ok. At the beginning it seemed that the DJ had some problems with the choice of the music, but later on he played fairly cool songs. Besides, there was often bachata what I was very pleased about - I'm one of the guys who think that there is much too less Bachata played on parties.

Check Krakow Hotel Deals