El Sardinero

Plaza San Juan de Dios 4, Cadiz, Spain
+34 956 265 926
El Sardinero - foie path brand (12,80€)
El Sardinero - Surtido Iberico (18€)
El Sardinero - Ming and the brandy
El Sardinero - piquillo (12€)
El Sardinero - Olives
El Sardinero - Potatoes

El Sardinero Cadiz Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Location is good - waiters are too smart Apr 06, 2015
We arrived quite late in Cadiz and I was surprised to find many of the restaurants closed but it was also a bit early of the season. We walked around and ended up just entering a place that was open on the main square which wasn't a place I usually would eat at.

There were very few persons in the restaurant and we were placed in the far end of the room as it was a pretty cold evening and this was the warmest place. The waiter was friendly but I could also sense that he was a routined one that would do the outmost in order to make it easy for himself so I had to beware of his recommendations.

We ended up ordering a surtido Iberico (18€), which was nice but a bit pricy compared to the ones we had earlier on our trip. We also too some foie path brand (12,80€), piquillo (12€) and a bottle of Rioja Case (14€). Some of the food was alright but some was nothing special. We ended the meal with a large Larios 1866 (10€).

I would prefer to have a drink and nothing more in this place and find an offtrack restaurant with a lot more passion for the food.
Surtido Iberico (18€)