El Salvador Resort And Spa

El Salvador Resort And Spa - great view
El Salvador Resort And Spa - my bamboo bed
El Salvador Resort And Spa - wish i can try this one, haha
El Salvador Resort And Spa - the other pool nearer the lobby
El Salvador Resort And Spa - my langka-mango crepe (this is delicious)
El Salvador Resort And Spa - at the spa
El Salvador Resort And Spa - my favorite spot and shot

Check Cebu Hotel Deals

El Salvador Resort And Spa Cebu Reviews

yheleen yheleen
great pool plus beach and a spa Dec 21, 2009
Every time I needed to stay in a hotel or resort, it must be somewhere where I can unwind, be on my own and renew my energy in preparation for the next day. And I was really glad I found what I want with El Salvador.

It’s a relief to know the resort had a pool and a beach. The view is also awesome. Every night after a long day’s work, I had a dip in the pool and just relax there. If I have more time to spare, I’d give the Spa a visit (they have one inside the resort) and request for a massage. I once had a facial express too which I hugely enjoyed.

The resort is far from Cebu City, it is located in Danao and from the airport I took a cab and paid almost a thousand pesos going there. However, if you have no heavy things to carry, there are jeepneys and buses in the area which I think cost 30 pesos.

I arrived there on a Friday and stayed for the next six days. There were many people during the weekend and it was a very lively place that time. However, when Monday evening came, I found out that I was the only one in my building which is in the poolside. Gee, where are the people? Thankfully, on the next day, a family stayed in the ground floor of ‘my building’ (am on the second floor) and on Wednesday, more people stayed in the resort. On the next days, the staff already knew me well and sometimes they chatted with me and always offer smiles – that helped a lot.

On the beach side, my favorite spot is the nipa hut where I can just six, lounge, relax or sometimes doze off. I love to watch the ‘bancas’ (little fishing boats) from afar while sipping my mango juice.

On the pool side, my favorite spot would be the one with the jacuzzi. I do my people watching from there.

By the way, the accommodation comes with free breakfast and since my room is good for two persons (they don’t have single ones), I always have two sets of breakfast, haha. And since dessert is my thing, I recommend for you to try their langka-mango crepe – so delicious. ;-)

If you’re the kind of person who loves to travel alone and enjoy being alone (like the loner me), give this place a try. But of course, this is also good for family picnic and friends’ outing as well. I’ve watched many people in the resort and I could say they enjoyed the resort like I did.
my favorite spot and shot
my bamboo bed
the other pool nearer the lobby
my langka-mango crepe (this is del…
nik2blessed says:
cool
Posted on: Apr 06, 2011
aiana_01 says:
thats a nice review! im now considering staying there on my trip.
Posted on: Jul 21, 2010
Airportman says:
Great review, Yheleen! :)
Posted on: Dec 26, 2009