El Restaurant del Museu

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

El Restaurant del Museu Palma de Mallorca Reviews

Ann_Hells Ann_Hells
Jul 27, 2007
Anything in Palma can be said to be overly expensive, with the floods of tourists that walk around they can sell anything at ridiculous prices. But when I looked at the menu here, I was just scared. Apetizers reached to 25 Euro! And the main plates to 40.

Luckily, I was not paying, or I would have left. But I tried to get the most inexpensive things on the menu.

They brought me a goat cheese salad that was good, but not the best I´ve had. And then a duck breast in raspberry sauce. I can say that it was very good duck.

After eating this, I was still hungry. I thought maybe to go someplace else for an ice cream, but we decided to just eat desert here, we were all very tired and outside it was very hot.

The desert I think was the best part of the menu. I got a fruit salad with mango sherbert. Fruit was fresh and really good and it was not a little bowl, but a big cup, and only 4 Euro.

Another good part was that as it is the restaurant of the modern art museum we were surrounded by sculptures. And an overall nice ambience as the walls were all glass and you could see the port and city from the table.

Check Palma de Mallorca Hotel Deals