El Piloto

San Luis, Peru

El Piloto San Luis Reviews

davdstraat davdstra…
A quick, affordable stopping place on the highway with good quality Jul 28, 2009
A nice little restaurant along the Panamerican highway about one and a half hours drive from Lima.

The service is good and quick, with about as many staff as there are tables, even at breakfast time. They have a wide choice of sandwiches at that time, toasted or not. For me that was very welcome, as I hadn't had a proper breakfast that morning.

It is situated just next to the petrol station, so it's a real recommendation to walk those few steps when you are just as hungry and thirsty as your vehicle.
El piloto, San Luis
kerisina says:
Did you try the Lomo Saltado ???? I think it is call "tanque" or something like that. I just know it is a lot of food !!!!
Posted on: Oct 14, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About El Piloto

Day 2: From Lima to Huacachina
Rising at 04:20h will never be a my new hobby, but enjoying a whole new country has it's price... This is part of that price.Paying that price continues at "breakfast": we are leaving so early, that …El Piloto" in San Luis. The kitchen there is open, so we can have a bit of breakfast after all (and to be honest…
El Piloto Map