El Paso Zoo

El Paso Zoo - A wolf

El Paso Zoo Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Not incredible but ok Dec 21, 2009
I generally don't like zoos, you see pretty much the same everywhere. I like animals, but I am not a big fan, and I don't like very much to walk for hours just seeing animals in cages.

The reason I went to this zoo was to take my nieces there.

This zoo is kind of small, and the number of animals is limited, probably because of the extreme dry weather of El Paso. One of the sections that interested me the most was the mexican wolves (I had never seen one before) and the spider monkeys. All other zones were ok, and some were a bit sad (like the oranguthan and the bears, they didn't look happy). There were a lot of areas being rehabilitated, and many animals missing.

Anyway, this zoo is not great, but could be fun if you have kids and you are in El Paso area.
Us at the zoo
A wolf
A sad bear
Monkeys cuddling
montecarlostar says:
Oh Scooter!! That is very nice of you, but they need to learn good manners first!! Maybe you can help! :D
Posted on: Jan 22, 2010
WonderDog says:
Scooter like zoo! Scooter try to set cousin wolf free!
Posted on: Jan 22, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About El Paso Zoo

Some more El Paso fun!
After a good night of sleep we decided to take the kids to the zoo. I thought it was a good reward after so much time in the traffic the day before! The zoo is small, but we still had fun. My nieces'…zoo is small, but we still had fun. My nieces' favorite animals were the wolves, spider monkeys and sea lions. Then we went doing some shopping to El Paso

Check El Paso Hotel Deals