El Parian

Tlaquepaque, Mexico

El Parian Tlaquepaque Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
The heart of Mexican live music Aug 04, 2011
El Parián de Tlaquepaque is the one of the best places in the world for enjoying a Mexican evening. Tlaquepaque (Tla-keh-pah-keh) is one of the four cities in the GDL metro area, and it's by far the most touristy and mexican-fashioned of the four.

El Parián was an ancient market built during colonial times. It has now served for quite some years as home for 6 restaurants that serve great options of mexican food while you enjoy live music shows, especially on the weekends.

There are mariachi and norteño bands playing around the tables when the main show is off. The prices are not bad taking into account the great atmosphere of the place.

El Parián is located in the very downtown of Tlaque, so you can easily walk to the two main churches of the town. They look really neat when illuminated at night. There are also quite a few vendings outside where you can get nice handcrafts for dirt price.

All of these are the reasons why I selected El Parián as the place for the GDL Meet-up. So, if you are visiting us in GDL you'll have the chance to see this place by yourself. Salud!
Churches in downtown Tlaquepaque
montecarlostar says:
Absolutely Abhi! I just went there last night to celebrate my niece's birthday and we had a lot of fun. That's why I though of posting the review for all the TBs coming to our Meet-up.
Posted on: Aug 05, 2011
abhmalat says:
I love dining at places where they have live bands. Fun guaranteed! :D
Posted on: Aug 05, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About El Parian

My first TB meet up.
And here we were it was a day before, we would be finally holding our first TB meetup, something my TB friend Carlos  www.travbuddy.com/montecarlostar  and me www.t…El Parian" in Tlaquepaque a typical and very touristic area of restaurants that is famous because you can eat  Mexican…

Check Tlaquepaque Hotel Deals