El Pacho, Mexican - Argantinain Restaurant!

Uniabuurt 6, Leeuwarden, Netherlands
www.elpacho.nl - + 31- 058- 2163833

El Pacho, Mexican - Argantinain Restaurant! Leeuwarden Reviews

Wendyveer Wendyveer
Dec 30, 2007
I work for the Organisation 'SOS kinderdorpen' who help children with out parents end give them a warm home, school end a future! I realy love to work for SOS kinderdorpen end it give me a good feeling to help them! With my group we had worked three times with restaurant El Pacho by giving a Benefiet diner! Al the money went to the organisation SOS kinderdorpen to a project for children in Mexico! It,s al over the world.....www.soskinderdorpen.nl. On this site you can get a good impression of the organisation!

El Patcho is a nice Mexican restaurant were you can get a great diner! They have one restaurant in Leeuwarden, but they are also in Heerenveen, Dearsum, Sneek end Drachten. I have vised the first three end they were al great! The insite looks very colourful end mexican.....end they have great culture music out there!

The menu is variable end lot different kinds of Tortillas, burrito,s end Taca,s....There speciality is there Argentain steaks....The Steaks are so good out there! A month ago I had diner there for the last time with the people from SOS kinderdorpen! They have also great Coctails out there! Yes, I,m a coctail girl.....

The people out there are very kind end helpful....end the atmosphere is always great! They also have moment with life tradition music end dancers who makes it al complete! I,m so glad I got the change to work with them for SOS kinderdorpen..They were very generiuos end willing to help us...I vised this restaurant a few times a year!

Pictures with me in El Pacho wil come soon!
The restaurant in Leeuwarden!
They Flyer, Sos kinderdorpen benef…
The dancers!
pearcetoyou says:
I love Mexican food! Will you take me??? hehe
Posted on: Jul 01, 2008
wendyxx says:
you go girl!! Goeie actie!

x wen