El Nido Hotels

Browse 21 El Nido, Philippines hotel reviews for 45 El Nido hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Roxas Hotels95.9 km
Culion Hotels102.2 km
Sangat Island Hotels113.5 km
Coron Island Hotels121.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap El Nido Hotels and Deals

#1 of 45 hotels in El Nido
TravellinChic says: "I had a hard time researching for a place to stay in El Nido because the range ..."
#2 of 45 hotels in El Nido
TravellinChic says: "It has been my dream to be able to experience El Nido Resorts. The pictures wer..."
#3 of 45 hotels in El Nido
TravellinChic says: "We booked Cadlao because I thought staying near the town would be a good base po..."
#4 of 45 hotels in El Nido
crazychictraveller says: "sweet place to stay at el nido rooms are clean and well maintained. also the..."
#5 of 45 hotels in El Nido
tirsomaldonado says: "Even If I always recommend to book all hotels at booking.com in this case I have..."
3.5
$60
#6 of 45 hotels in El Nido
andrejav says: "Everyone and their mother were inflating prices in El Nido As soon as they fe..."
#7 of 45 hotels in El Nido
nomadicpinoy says: "There are many resorts in El Nido but I chose Stunning Vistas because of its loc..."
$23
#8 of 45 hotels in El Nido
lserradura says: "You get there by a private flight just for 20 people... you feel spoiled from t..."
$279
#9 of 45 hotels in El Nido
julioperez888 says: "Rosanna's Cottages is the right place to be when you want to explore El Nido, Pa..."
#10 of 45 hotels in El Nido
bagusferriyanto says: "The reason why I move from my previous accommodation in El Nido is here is to gi..."
#11 of 45 hotels in El Nido
PartyJetsetGO says: "perfect spot ... dead center beach front cottage facing an amazing limestone isl..."
#12 of 45 hotels in El Nido
sheabutter718 says: "I highly recommend Marikit Pension House for those who are travelling with large..."
#13 of 45 hotels in El Nido
barooder says: "Quite hard to find, this little "resort" is the perfect place if you want to fle..."
#14 of 45 hotels in El Nido
baliw-katok says: "I booked "the Entalula" through their website. Even it's stated that they do no..."
#15 of 45 hotels in El Nido
tj1777 says: "Finding a place to stay in the of season in El Nido is not hard. There are lots ..."
#16 of 45 hotels in El Nido
TravellinChic says: "We booked a beachfront room for 3 nights and have good expectations considering ..."
El Nido