El Nido Resorts

El Nido Resorts - Lagen at sunset
El Nido Resorts - Lagen
El Nido Resorts - Pangalusian - Picnic, sailing, snorkeling spot
El Nido Resorts - On the way to a cave in our banca
El Nido Resorts - Our banca!

El Nido Resorts Rates and Deals

El Nido Resorts Palawan Reviews

jaeden jaeden
Beautiful island getaway Mar 30, 2008
Few places I've traveled to can match El Nido's amazing experience. After a short one and a half hour plane right from Manila, my family and I were greeted by the always welcoming staff of El Nido. Quickly whisked away on a banca (Tagalog for outrigger), we were on our way! Depending on the resort you choose to stay at, Lagen or Miniloc, you either have a 45 to 60 minute ride ahead of you. The time flies as you pass island after island, soaking in the almost untouched surroundings.

Lagen, the newer of the two locations, has approximately 50 rooms. They have both water cottages and forest rooms, all within a short walking distance of the pool, bar, and main dining area. The resort has food all inclusive but drinks are separate. The food is an experience in itself. International buffet meals that feature the freshest of fish and other local selections. The chef even went out of his way to take all nuts out o the menu for all dining locations because of my severe allergy. Now THAT is service.

Lagen has a very small beach in comparison to Miniloc. I've never stayed there but they have great snorkeling right at the tip of their dock and a gorgeous beach. Besides the cottages at Lagen and Miniloc, you can also have picnics and go snorkeling at several other locations. Pangalusian and Entalula are the most developed with cabanas and nice dining areas for lunch.

On arrival, you are introduced to your activities director who basically arranges everything for you while you are there from where you'll be having your meals to when you'll be venturing out on your banca. Depending on the size of your group, you either share a banca with some other groups or you may even have your own. Each day, you can take the banca to other islands for lunch or just island hopping to see the beautiful caves and lagoons. If you want, you can just stop in the middle of the ocean and fish! It's all up to you.

I've been to other resorts in the Philippines including ones that are far more expensive then El Nido but nothing tops the great service and friendly staff. The wide selection of activities and great scenery make El Nido one of the best vacations ever.
Lagen at sunset
Our banca!
Pangalusian - Picnic, sailing, sno…
On the way to a cave in our banca
iwade2much says:
if im in the philippines the last thing i wanna do is spend 300.00 a night on a room and food! you can get that in Europe.
Dont get me wrong im not trying to be rude but thats absurd.
Posted on: Apr 23, 2008
Great review on El Nido!
Posted on: Aug 05, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About El Nido Resorts

Boracay Trip
Well, I am excited for this upcoming trip I have. I will be going again to Philippines but this time in the famous Boracay beach. Before we went to El nido Palawan beach resort which was a magnificen…nido Palawan beach resort which was a magnificent island with crystal blue water. It is heaven in paradise the experience we have in El nido
El Nido
After a couple days in Manila to celebrate the new year Filipino-style (aka with a completely necessary excess of fireworks), we jetted off once again for a little post New Years relaxation in El Nid…El Nido. As relaxing as it sounds to head to a resort in Palawan, there was very little lazing around…

Check El Nido Resorts Rates and Deals