El Nido Resort Miniloc Island

El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Rates and Deals

El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Reviews

lserradura lserradu…
Exclusive, international and cosy May 19, 2011
You get there by a private flight just for 20 people... you feel spoiled from the departure...Huge buffet, refined atmosphere and polite staff. Snorkeling, Kayak in the islands... a lot of interesting activities...
pvtjoy pvtjoy
Incredible Kayaking in the South China Sea Dec 01, 2001
What can I say! This place is absolutely breath-taking! My brother is responsible for my travels to this amazing island resort!

One day, my brother Mr. Adventure, decided with the help of his friend to include this secluded place to our travel litinerary.

This tiny island resort took a lot to get to. A one-hour plane ride on a 19-seater plane. I sat in the last row; my seat must have been over the engine, because it was SO loud! There was either a lot of turbulence or the pilot was messing around with us! This plane is so small I thought I could sit there and fly it from my last row seat!

When we were overhead Palawan island I noticed that the landing strip was dirt/sand? Wait a minute also the Catamarans were waiting for us out in the sea...oh well, I'm game - but who's carrying my suitcases? HAHAHA!!!

I waded out to the water and pulled myself up and into the Catamaran - *sigh* SAFE!!! Now I need to endure the one-hour ride through the South China Sea in turbulent waters - NO PROBLEM!!!

Arriving at the island, we were greeted by all the employees serenading us with folk music, waving and smiling...immediately they explained that there are only 50 guests allowed at one time on this island. There is no phones, computers, TV's and electricity. There is a generator to keep food cold (may have changed now - who knows.) There is an outdoor bar, open air dining room and huts over the water or in the trees. Beautiful!

Many water activities to do, Kayaking, snorkeling, scuba, sailing, swimming, as well as other land activities...volley ball, climbing...etc. Oh yeah and relaxing on the hammock - the best activity to do in an almost deserted island!

This is an all-inclusive resort; except drinks...

I will be back again one day, because it simply is paradise!
tallone says:
I am headed to Palawan in three weeks (9-2008). My friend and I are trying to decide between Miniloc or Lagan. I think I have it spelled right. Any comments?
Posted on: Aug 14, 2008

El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Overview

The El Nido Resort Miniloc Island enjoys a beachfront location. The resort offers a tour desk, a private beach and an outdoor pool as well as a 24 hour reception, conference room(s) and a concierge.

The El Nido Resort Miniloc Island caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. The resort offers a free airport shuttle, a business centre and a laundry service. Enjoy connection with the resort's standard Wi-Fi connection available, find out more from the front desk. Exciting waterfront activities are exclusively available at the resort.

Bathrooms conveniently include a jet tub, ideal for a relaxing soak at the end of the day. As standard all rooms are air conditioned and also have cable / satellite channels and a TV. Each room is well-equipped to make your stay comfortable and includes tea and coffee making facilities, a safe and a mini bar.

El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Amenities

• Bridal Showers
  • Ceremonies
  • Engagement Parties
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower