El Nido Cove Resort & Spa

El Nido Cove Resort & Spa Rates and Deals

El Nido Cove Resort & Spa Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Best location best views! Dec 31, 2014
Even If I always recommend to book all hotels at booking.com in this case I have to make an exception. You will get better deals if you book directly with them. Not because they have different rates but they have more room types. In our case, we rented a room for 5 which was not available in booking.com.

The place is exceptional and most probably is the best hotel I have been to. Not because of its facilities or service, as they are not the very best, but hey, they have the most amazing views of Cadlao Island and Bacuit Bay, where the famous Big and Small Lagoons are situated.

They knock you down when you see them for the first time. It is around 4 kms from Lio Airport and 10kms or so from El Nido (closest town).

I enjoyed a lot running on the beach and I just could not believe how beautiful it is just outside the hotel. You can run for 5 kms both sides and you just don't find any tourist whatsover... can you believe that? Well, actually you cannot find any other hotels going north... it is the very last one you find.

All rooms are very near the sea so at night you can almost feel the breeze... :) I just love that sound although sometimes I thought a small tsunami was about to hit our beds! And if you wake up in the middle of the night you cannot believe how beautiful the moon can be... with a nice reflection over the sea.

If you asked me I would go back there as many times as possible although you also need to know what I didn't like about it. The room was divided in two floors and the stairs to go from the basement to the first floor were just too dangerous! My mother fell down one night and also my son... you have to go up and down sideways otherwise you can hurt yourself.

If you are planning to have lunch or dinner be patient, it will take 1 hour from your order to its delivery. It happened every single day, so just relax... you will get it.... hehehe But I wish I knew before getting there as the first 3-4 times we got all nervous :) Anyhow while you wait you can go to the beach bar and get a nice Piña Colada!

For four adults and a child we paid PHP11,200.00 (215€) per night total. All meals were not included in the price but it was very unexpensive!
Breakfast lounge
Dinner lounge
At the hall
Our room

El Nido Cove Resort & Spa Overview

The El Nido Cove Resort & Spa is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Palawan. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Room amenities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, shower, balcony/terrace, complimentary bottled water. To suit guests' convenience, this Palawan accommodation offers bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, hotel/airport transfer. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including massage, water sports (non-motorized), private beach, garden. Along with its convenient location in Palawan, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Palawan, making it a distinct accommodation. For your reservation at the El Nido Cove Resort & Spa Palawan, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

El Nido Cove Resort & Spa Amenities