El Meson de los Poetas Hotel Guanajuato

El Meson de los Poetas Hotel Guanajuato Rates and Deals

El Meson de los Poetas Hotel Guanajuato Reviews

rockprincesss rockprin…
Best Hotel Stay in Guanajuato Apr 08, 2008
In my last visit to Guanajuato, I decided to stay in a different hotel. Since this was my secound time visiting, I kinda had an idea of where I wanted to be nearby. When I arrived to the hotel, I automatically loved the place..! Quite, clean and near the main plaza. The rooms are named by famous poets. We were lucky to get Pablo Neruda! In all, the Mesón de los Poetas will serve you with a combination of charm, uniqueness, calm and a flavor of Guanajuato's artistic atmosphere.
our room
the stairs up..

El Meson de los Poetas Hotel Guanajuato Overview

The Meson de los Poetas Hotel is an ideal place for every person who enjoys from the tranquility of a special category hotel. It is strategically located in the historic center of Guanajuato, inside a big colonial house from the XVIII century, restored to create the perfect environment for inspiration. In an effort to rescue the essence of the romantic cultural tradition of Guanajuato, Meson de los Poetas pays tribute to the most prestigious poets, adapting each one of its 31 guestrooms according to the style of each one of them, letting the city mystery to trespass through its walls, halls, patios, and alleys, in order to not lose for a minute the magic that Guanajuato offers.

El Meson de los Poetas Hotel Amenities