El Mariachi

2322 8th Street, Woodward, OK, USA
(580) 254-0024
El Mariachi - Wall decorations
El Mariachi - my vegetarian meal...
El Mariachi - my vegetarian meal...
El Mariachi - Some of my coworkers enjoying chips and salsa

El Mariachi Woodward Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Mediocre Mexican food Oct 16, 2009
The food was okay. Not really the worst but far from being the best. I did enjoyed the complimentary spicy salsa with chips.

For my meal I had ordered a vegetarian burrito and taco meal that came with rice, beans and mexican spaghetti.. I opt for extra rice instead of the spaghetti.. They first brought out for me a veggie burrito with a BEEF taco... good thing I check my food before eating!!

I was a bit confused to why they thought that when someone ordered a vegetarian a beef taco would be the desired taco... but at least they had no problem fixing their mistake.

The replacement bean taco was drippy and the veggie burrito was just a tortilla with green peppers and tomatoes inside. The rice and beans were decent. Portions were large.

Atmosphere was family oriented and the place did seemed to be popular with the locals.
Wall decorations
montecarlostar says:
Oh wow Amber thanks for the warning. I have learned that real mexican food is only in Mexico. There is Tex-Mex food in the USA but it's not the same. When you come to Mexico and taste the real mexican food you will never go to an american mexican restaurant again! ;)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2009