El Kapital

Madrid, Spain

El Kapital Madrid Reviews

javier1 javier1
Great Disco - All kinds of music Mar 09, 2012
I think this is probably the best nightclub in Madrid to recommend for foreigner. There are a lot of different musics to choose between seven floors it's the ideal place to go in madrid with friend, or to get new friends :)

The bad point is that on weekends normally have entry fees, long queues and the drinks are not cheap at all.

Atocha 125 Madrid, 28012

Distict: Centro - Barrio: Cortes

Times: V-S 17.30 a 22.30 J-D 24 a 6 mad.

Metro: L1 Atocha

Website: http://www.grupo-kapital.com/
kaz321 kaz321
great Jul 01, 2011
I found this a really great club,there wasnt to many tourists and there were 7 levels with different types of music on each levelso you never get bored,it is a bit pricey though and you need to dress up or chances are you wont get let in,this isnt a flip flops sort of venue.
estlondon estlondon
Good music/karoke to suit all and several floors including a terrace at the top floor Nov 10, 2011
Went with my brother here - got there at 1am and got in instantly no queuing up. Entrace was 20 euros which entitles you to entrace and a free drink (quite expensive I think), bare in mind though I went on a Saturday! Weekdays are cheaper.

Music was good, from House, Pop, RnB.

Entrace - 20 euros

2 euros per item for cloakroom

Taxi (from Gran Via) - 8-10 euros

Club finished around 6AM - awesome if you are in London and used to clubs closing at 2am! :D

Related Travel Blogs About El Kapital

Aarhus, una ciudad viva
    Dos horas después de haber caído en letargo se me abrieron los ojos lenta y pausadamente para poder mirar la hora que daba el reloj del teléfono móvil que tenía apoyado en la suc…Madrid al Zaragoza el domingo podía haber lucha por la Liga. El fútbol me da muchos disgustos últimamente y no me gusta hablar demasiado cuando me lo estoy pasando bien…

Check Madrid Hotel Deals