El Jardin Mexican Restaurant

6460 E. 73rd Ave., Commerce City, CO, USA
El Jardin Mexican Restaurant - El Jardin (Photo courtesy of El Jardin Mexican Restaurant)
El Jardin Mexican Restaurant - Margo being camera shy
El Jardin Mexican Restaurant - Dining Area

El Jardin Mexican Restaurant Commerce City Reviews

bkretzer bkretzer
Really Good Customer Service Oct 23, 2009
El Jardin has a huge following in the Denver area. There website is packed with photos, including one with John Elway. Today my daughter and boyfriend talked me in to trying it, too. Before I give my opinion I have to qualify it with saying I wasn’t hungry (Very late lunch) and my stomach was a bit uneasy.

After being seated in a nicely decorated dining area, we were brought chips and salsa almost before we could open our menus. They have a large selection of Mexican food, plus burgers, steak, pork chops, chicken, and shrimp. You will be able to find something you like. I got Burrito Supreme, French fries (because I’m a wuss, and it cuts the spicy heat), and a Dos Equis Amber. A couple of other burritos, plus the small combo were ordered. The kitchen was a tad slow, but the food came out piping hot. Our waiter was very good, and even came out to let us know our food was coming.

I thought my burrito was just average. Again, I wasn’t in an eating mood, so I’m thinking under normal conditions I would grade it higher. I’m sure we will be going back to give them a fair shot. Everyone else enjoyed their meals and thought the food was great.

One perk, that locals will appreciate, is their Return Rewards program. You fill out a simple form; they give you a plastic card. The card tracks your purchase and when you have spent $100 worth, you get $10 back. If they don’t ask for your card when you dine, you get a free dessert. They send you a card on your birthday, too. I was very impressed with their customer service and the way they try to build repeat business. The RR Program is a bit gimmicky, but the way they treat their guests isn’t.

They have a large banquet area for parties, a kids menu, and a daily special. They are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
El Jardin (Photo courtesy of El Ja…
Dining Area
Dining Area
Halloween Decoration

Related Travel Blogs About El Jardin Mexican Restaurant

Rocky Mountain high in Colorado, pt 1
My plane touched down to Dallas/Fort Worth airport after only 3 hours of sleep.  The night before, I was hanging-out with an old schoolmate of mine who I haven't seen in 10 years.  I was wa…El Jardin Mexican Restaurant ( http://www.iloveeljardin.com ) at Commerce City.  Supposedly, this is the 'ghetto spanish' area - with trailer park…

Check Commerce City Hotel Deals