El Guacho

2505 First Avenue Seattle, Seattle, WA, USA

El Guacho Seattle Reviews

L_L_Travel L_L_Trav…
Top steak in Seattle Jul 17, 2011
In February of 2011 I was able to eat at this amazing restaurant. It is definitely a huge splurge item but worth it if you have the extra cash!

When you make your reservation, and you are lucky enough, ask for a booth. We got a corner booth that overlooked the entire restaurant. From this view we could take in the atmosphere and, of course, people watch. Plus you just feel cool sitting in that type of booth...ha!

To start, we had Oysters Rockefeller. Now, I had never had oysters before so I can't compare them to anything else. What I can say is that I definitely ate more than one! For the main course, I ordered the Flaming Sword Brochette of Tenderloin. It is literally served on a flaming sword...who knew! The beef was delicious and my sides of mashed potatoes and asparagus were equally delectable!

The service was just as wonderful as the food. Our server checked on us throughout the evening. It was very traditional, elegant dining. Serving me first, etc. Dessert was chocolate cake....yum!

At the end of the evening we discovered that they also had a cigar selection. Our waiter took us out front, gave us a lesson on cigars and sent us away.

If you want fine dining, impeccable service and delicious cuisine...get ready to fork up and eat here!

Check Seattle Hotel Deals