El Gordo Steak

01 33 3642 0127

El Gordo Steak Guadalajara Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Beef beef beef!!! Jan 15, 2011
This is my favorite place in Guadalajara. I can't believe I am blogging about it until now! I have been dining at this restaurant at least twice a month since I live here. And I love it. It's not just the 2x1 on wine and national drinks, but the deliciously prepared beef steaks and the excellent service.

One nice thing about this restaurant is their very generous appetizers. They serve you pork hands, potato taquitos, salad, chiles rellenos and lots of other stuff at no extra charge.

They always play music videos of cheesy 80s spanish ballads, so if you lived that period, you will find it nostalgic. If not, you may just find it, well... cheesy.

I must say they visual attractive is also great. They always have very good looking chicks offering the specials and welcoming you at the entrance. Not like a hooters or twin peaks, but still very nice to see.

Anyway if you come and visit me in Guadalajara it is likely that we'll have dinner here sometime.
The entrance
The place
Already halfway thru my arrachera!
montecarlostar says:
Thanks Vance! And their chiles rellenos are awesome! You are welcome anytime man!

Thank you too Amr, yeah I have been to a few arabic food restaurants and you always get very tasty appetizers before your meal!
Posted on: Jan 18, 2011
Amrisalem says:
Congrats on your featured review Carlos
i guess we (Arabs) share the same hospitality culture. it is a tradition that you would be served salad, Olive oil, Bread, Garlic & Hommous (chickpeas) dips as a welcome gesture for free :)

like you review
Posted on: Jan 17, 2011
vances says:
Awesome review...and I am a HUGE fan of chiles rellenos so I might just have to meet you here!

Posted on: Jan 17, 2011