El Fuelle

El Fuelle - The roasted lamb

El Fuelle Zaragoza Reviews

Chokk Chokk
El Fuelle - Case Tipica Aragonesa Oct 22, 2013
I visited El Fuelle together with some new Spanish friends and they wanted to take me to a place that served local Aragonian food. The place was known as the best example of that. The interior reminded of an old farmhouse. There were ancient farm tools everywhere on the walls and the ceilings and it was easy to make your eyes wander.

As a starter we were served a local dish consisting of roasted seasoned breadcrumbs with grapes, bacon and fat, a dish that was served for the people working in the field. The dish was not the best that I had tasted but I liked the fact that it had some history to it. The main dish was on the other side really marvelous; it was roasted lamb served in a huge pot together with thin slices of potatoes and loads of garlic that had boiled together. The food was really rustic and I really loved it; the lamb was fabulous. It was absolutely a great meal in rustic and traditional surroundings.
The roasted lamb
Chokk says:
Hi Portia - I am happy that you liked it. I had a good time there and I hope that I was honest in my review
Posted on: Oct 13, 2015
portia says:
Hi Christian, we went to El Fuelle on your recommendation! Thanks, it was a great place and we enjoyed it a lot. (still writing my blog of this trip!)
Posted on: Oct 12, 2015