El Desnivel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

El Desnivel Buenos Aires Reviews

andrejav andrejav
DesNivel in San Telmo Jun 11, 2016
DesNivel in San Telmo is a fantastic restaurant. Not because of its design or look, but because of the amazing food. Waiters are real older guys that been doing this for a while, real experience. On the walls there is random collection of images and pictures, signed stuff and whatever else that someone wanted to put up. There are two areas and back part is not nice at all. At the front you see the commotion and enjoy works of the grill master.

Food is from another planet. Every day there are some specials, but a la carte menu is large and includes all kinds of meat in all kinds of ways. I had some pork, some sausages and all kinds of meat a la parilla. Prices are very fair and affordable. I will go there to eat any time I am in Buenos Aires.
Abidos Abidos
Local Favorite in San Telmo, Buenos Aires May 26, 2010
Our Moon Guide to Buenos Aires mentioned El Desnivel. I thought the guide review was spot on.

We went to eat around 9:30 which is early in Buenos Aires. As we wandered around San Telmo, specifically the street La Defenses, all the restaurants were empty EXCEPT Desnivel.

The atmosphere was plain and the food was neither fancy nor fantastic. Overall it was good food at reasonable prices served in a lively place filled with locals and tourists (maybe 15%).

We were two people and we shared the bife de lomo, a mixed salad and the papas fritas al provencal. I can't imagine how people eat a whole indivisual serving of beef in an Argentinian restaurant.

Overall I'd describe it as average food at average prices. It's authentic Buenos Aires!
montecarlostar says:
I am glad you made it to San Telmo. And know you are getting to know argentinian dining habits!
Posted on: May 29, 2010
Krissy1982 Krissy19…
mouth watering delectable steak & wine Nov 17, 2010
This restaurant is fabulous! We spent many of our 14 nights in this restaurant. We couldn't help it the steak was cooked to perfection, and the wine was great! The staff had a lot of fun with us when we came in, and we started to enjoy seeing them. No matter how many times you visit this place, you will never get sick of it! :)

Check Buenos Aires Hotel Deals