El Charro Mexican Restaurant

6310 E Broadway, Tucson, AZ, USA

El Charro Mexican Restaurant Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
**Famous Carne Seca Plate** Apr 04, 2011
El Charro Mexican Restaurant was established in 1922, and is located in the El Presidio district in downtown Tucson. The restaurant is decorated with rich historical details about the family. My ex and I used to frequent this location because of the way it is run.

The food is always excellent. Renown for the famous Carne Seca Plate, everything we ate here was top notch. It's a cool and friendly atmosphere, a little off the beaten path but worth it.

Our waiter was very efficient and the hostess checked on us on two occasions to see if we needed anything. Be sure to try the carne asada, yummy!

From the margaritas in their romantic bar, to the appetizer on the charming patio, to the delicious dinner in the restaurant, our night could not have been more perfect. I took my family on a busy Friday night, without reservations. You do not need a reservation, if they have the space they will take you in. It is only on one occasion when my daughter and I went to the restaurant on a Saturday night and it was extremely full. Don’t forget to try the Carne Seca plate, it is worth every penny!

"If it looks good, eat it" Andrew Zimmerman
Tucson travbuddy meet up dinner at…

Check Tucson Hotel Deals