El Balcon Hotel Cusco

El Balcon Hotel Cusco Rates and Deals

El Balcon Hotel Cusco Reviews

aswold aswold
A unique stay in Cusco Sep 08, 2006
I stayed here my first night in Cusco. The hotel was a lovely, rustic diamond in the rough. Situated in walking distance to Plaza de Armas, restaurants and merchants. The rooms are very nice and provide just what you need. Since it gets cold at night they provide extra blankets and even a space heater. It's a quiet place to stay. Breakfast is served every morning.

I like the fact that it's not on a busy street which gives me a sense of safety and quietness. It has a wonderful courtyard full of flowers and there is a cute little dog that hangs out there. I would recommend this hotel if you are ever in Cusco.

El Balcon Hotel Cusco Overview

Steps away from tourist attractions, 10 feet from the Main square of the city of Cuzco - Peru (Capital of the INCA Empire), a walk away from ancient ruins

Related Travel Blogs About El Balcon Hotel Cusco

Lima to Cusco, Peru
Adventure-Life escort, Boris, picked me up, after breakfast, at the hotel where I stayed in Lima overnight. It is called, Hotel Carmel. He is the same escort who received me at the airport and tran…Hotel in Cusco is called El Balcon. I started in room #4.       Note: for Macchu Pichu…

Check El Balcon Hotel Rates and Deals