El Ancla

+34 95 278 93 28

El Ancla Marbella Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I hope you can find it May 01, 2010
I had just arrived in Estepona and met with my brothers family and friends when they were going for lunch so I dropped all my stuff and tagged along. The restaurant was quite difficult to find because neither the GPS nor the signs showing where the place was, were accurate.

As soon as we arrived we could see that they didn’t need to advertise further where they were, because the place was full. The restaurant was spot on the beach and in an all white building with a wonderful blue pool in front. Surrounding the white building and the pool were small tables all decorated; we choose to go inside because there some small babies in the group as well, but also inside the place was nice and gave a beach impression.

The food was typical Spanish and we loads of small dishes as entrées together with nice cold Cruzcampo beers and white wine. The main dish was black paella which was famous for the place.

The waiters were all extremely sweet and service minder; always with a smile on their face. It is a place well worth visiting if you can find it.
The tables at El Ancla