London, England

Ekachai London Reviews

calone2012 calone20…
Great value and fantastic food. Apr 29, 2009
In London all the places I went for grub in the evening were really expensive, It was just by chance I found it. food was quick and tasted gorgeous, they have a medium sized menu.

and to save even more money I just got a jasmine tea and it all went down a treat.

ekachai oxford street

arcade unit 5 & 6

sedley place

14 woodstock street :)

london WC1 2AG
Vikram Vikram
Nice food - think cheaper Wagamama with larger servings! Aug 25, 2008
The nicest thing about having a sore throat when you go to London is to avoid the usual fried food. And that means I can only eat hot food in the form of noodles. I had Wagamama the previous night, and on Monday morning was time for some hot noodles again, courtesy this little joint I found as I was walking on Oxford Street in one of the side lanes.

This eatery is almost inconspicuous - you could've easily mistaken it for a regular office or a hair salon. But once you discover it, it's a delight. The waiters, the setting, everything is very informal. The food is served in large portions so beware - go here only if you're really hungry. I usually hate wasting food but that unfortunately is what I just did here. But it is cheaper than wagamama for essentially the same quality of food.

The only minor complaint is that the waiters take forever to bring the menu and water, especially if you take one of the bar stools by the extreme windows. But otherwise, it's really good value for money, and the fact that it's on the side lanes of Oxford Street means that you are in the heart of London yet you don't have to stand in long queues for food, like in the McD's or BKs on the Street.

Check London Hotel Deals