Ejder Restaurant

9 Cengiz Topel Cad., Selcuk, Turkey
90-232-892-32-96

Ejder Restaurant Selcuk Reviews

halilee halilee
Excellent food, excellent location, wonderful family run restaurant Apr 29, 2012
We ate here for supper on evening. It is situated along ancient aquaducts with storks nesting on top of them. The setting is just gorgeous. The food was fantastic, we had dishes with feta cheese and veggies, augberdine dishes, mushrooms, sushi shis, lamb chops, chicken sis, apple tea, etc and our friends had some locally made wine that they enjoyed very much. The ingredients were of high quality. The owner's son was a total delight and joined us for tea following our meal and while we enjoyed some delicious baklava. He delighted us with stories and we had a wonderful visit with him. He also showed us some pictures of the area before the town was born as well as when Clinton visited and brought out some memorabilia books where ppl left items of rememberance and a note. The evening was memorable and I can't recommend the restaurant highly enough! My only regret is that it's not in my home town!
halilee says:
Sooo agree with you Dragana! Glad you got to enjoy their place! :D
Posted on: Jan 08, 2014
dardeb says:
Just had a meal at this place two nights ago.
Great place and wonderful owners!
Posted on: Jan 08, 2014
halilee says:
It was very tasty and they were soooo friendly. :) Wish we had gone there the 1st night as well! LOL
Posted on: Feb 16, 2013