Einstein's - Midtown

12th and Juniper Streets, Atlanta, GA, USA

Einstein's - Midtown Atlanta Reviews

AtlantaScottyV AtlantaS…
Mar 18, 2007
This trendy locale in Midtown Atlanta (just north of downtown on the North-South MARTA line) is an awesome place to go for drinks before a play or for an outstanding, casual dinner. It's within walking distance to almost every Midtown hotel (The Four Seasons, Wyndham, Hilton and Sheraton Colony Square) and a short cab ride from others in Downtown and Buckhead. Adjacent to Atlanta's Piedmont Park, the street side restaurant, bar and patio are staples for the young, hip crowd in Midtown Atlanta.

When I first moved to Atlanta after college in 1992 (showing my age??), Einstein's was located on the same spot, but was housed in a restored single-family home with an outside deck/patio that was below street level. How Einstein's has grown and matured over the years! No longer is it a small, cramped restaurant - but now encompases 3 residential houses side by side that have been joined together. A huge patio with stacked-stone wall along the sidewalk provides an excellent place to dine outside and watch the crowds meander by on Juniper Street after a day playing frisbee or just relaxing at the park. The interior is lit by strategically placed lights and walls are lined with irridescent 1x1 tiles and warm, cherry colored hardwoods.

And talk about service?! Straight from their website: "Our passion is making a difference. We are the place that puts a smile on your face. We are the business that honors your special requests. We are the restaurant to which you want to bring your friends and family. These are the reasons that Einstein's is special...reaching out, developing relationships, making people happy." I couldn't have said it better myself.

Einstein's is also home to the ABSOLUT Martini. Well, just any martini will do, to be honest! I've had a sampling of just about all of their drinks and each one made me do nothing but want another.

The menu is about an inch thick and chosing an entree can sometimes be a challenge. I highly recommend the Jambalaya Pasta, the Coconut Shrimp, and/or Pan Seared Trout. I've never had bad food here and if you can't make a decision on what to eat, just ask your sever for suggestions. They definitely aim to please!
Was able to snap a quick pic befor…
TravellingAuntie says:
One of my favorites also - great location, easy parking, love sitting outside and their green tomatos are to die for!
Posted on: Feb 21, 2010