Nieuw Rijn 19, Leiden, Netherlands
www.einstein.nu - +31 (0)71-5125370

Einstein Leiden Reviews

okaki okaki
Jul 10, 2007
Einstein is a bar, restaurant and sometimes can be a dance place too. It has a patio that expands to the canal (Nieuw Rijn) overlooking the back of Leiden City Hall. This patio is normally (during good weather) full starting 3pm by mostly Leiden U students.

The price is average for an establishment in downtown Leiden. If you're hungry, I recommend Einstein's signature burger that's so delicious and value for money.

Every Wednesday eve (during school term at least) is international students' night. The place is packed by Leiden U students and sometimes you could hardly move inside. Beer is EUR1 for a small pint during happy hour on this night. This event is made possible by the ISN-R leiden http://www.isn-rleiden.nl (check their site for party calendar).

As part of the city rule, no more entry on weeknights after 1am (but you can stay in till it closes). On weekend eves, no entry beyond 2am. Silly, I know.

Related Travel Blogs About Einstein

Enjoying beautiful Leiden
Saturday, 12:10 time to leave for Leiden. SMS-message: from Maris, oeps jos, I am still at the hairdresser, take you time too pick me up J Oké, no problem, I’ll do everything in slow-motion. But s…leiden ’ we arrived at “etablissement EINSTEIN” for our 3 course mail. After taking a lot of pictures including a “only…

Check Leiden Hotel Deals