TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,331 travelers just like you!

Ehab_maher
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador

Name: Ehab
Hometown: Cairo, Egypt
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Website: www.couchsurfing.org/people/c…
Join Date: September 2, 2007
Contributions: Ehab_maher has written about 5 places, shared 906 photos, left 2,024 comments, and smiled 5,974 times.
Travel Plans
Kyiv, Ukraine
dream destination
probably this summer.. Kiev>Odessa>Yalta!!! yay:)
Odessa, Ukraine
dream destination
probably this summer.. Kiev>Odessa>Yalta!!! yay:)
Canary Islands, Spain
» see all 17 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Arabic
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My most one was a trip in my country Egypt..but it was not just a normal trip..caze i made it with two very very nice and lovely Hungarian Girls...Kitti and Tunde...and this trip gave me the most strong and good friendship i ever had in my life...thank you Travbuddy:))
we spend the whole 9 days with each other..and we had a lot lot of fun..... and it was really unbeleivable that we made a lot of sights in 9 days..we made 80% of cairo, luxor, Aswan, Alexandria, Ain Soukhna in the red sea...
i ll never forgot that 9 days or those two girls...i mean two ANGELS:)
Profile
I m 28 years old guy live in egypt...i m an architect....and working as an Interior Designer

i love to have friends all over the world..and i ll be happy when i have more guest here in egypt just as freinds!

Where are you going? Create your own travel map!

View Ehab_maher's TravBuddy Profile

Its not a matter if u lost money...but its a very sad to lost friends.....so welcome by the clean friendships:)

MySpace Comments & MySpace Graphics
ONLY NICE PEOPLE CAN BE GOOD FRIENDS.

eefab says:
Happy birthday!
Posted on: Jul 08, 2013
hacicgn says:
Happy Birthday !!!
Posted on: Jul 08, 2012
anywien says:
I m going to Budapest on 17/18. So maybe I can meet you in Prague if I have time. Let you know.
Posted on: Dec 03, 2011

Ehab_maher's Travel Blogs

Milano CS Carnival party.. March 2011
Mar 12, 2011
A great party with great people during my trip to Milan.
Overview 0 words 20 0 0
Eurotrip 2010
Jul 16, 2009 – Nov 20, 2010
6 countries in 3 weeks:)
Overview 0 words 530 1 3
Hungary....The Beautiful Country:)
Apr 18, 2008 – Apr 26, 2008
Honestly Hungary wasnt ever in my wishlist to go...i just went there to visit a very close friend of mine...but once i arrived …
Overview 189 words 71 6 10