Egypt with On the go

Cairo, Egypt

Egypt with On the go Cairo Reviews

kteaus23 kteaus23
company - On The Go Dec 20, 2013
Used the company On The Go in Egypt recently, they gave us a booking at one hotel and had told us another hotel booked under our names. the first hotel was cheap and the second expensive. it said on our reciept we were booked in at the expensive hotel. the company wanted us to pay the difference, than they forgot to pick us up in the morning because it was just me and my travel partner that had to get a personal car to take us on our 6 day tour. we ended up having a personal tour guide and personal driver, both of which were very USELESS... we were meant to be having dinner at traditional resturants and ended up having dinners at internet cafes.... the riots in Cairo had started on our last day of return and the company just dropped us off at a hotel and left, we ended up being helped by a tour guide of another company, two young women in Cairo with riots going on he made us feel safe, letting us know what to do and what not to do... so in my experience On The Go company was not professional and very unorganised.
lstopay lstopay
Dec 03, 2007
Just got back from an On the Go Tour, Create your own trip to Egypt. They were fantasic. Guides unbelieveable, nice to have help at all the airports, especially when we dont speak the language and flights were cancelled.
DefDulce says:
Do they have a website or location?
Posted on: Jun 03, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Egypt with On the go

The pyramids of San Juan Teotihuacan
And so, I had this whole European flavoured theme going on since I got to Mexico, I was almost convinced that that was the history of Mexico - strong cultural Spanish influence. But I guess what…going to Cairo, Egypt and not visiting the Pyramids! So I naturally booked the tour which usually clubs this…
To Cairo we go
We were picked up at 0.30. After an hour picking up others our 6 hour drive to Cairo began. We had a bus with arco and we chared with about 14 others. A group, with couple's, family's and&n…Cairo began. We had a bus with arco and we chared with about 14 others. A group, with couple's, family's and 3 sisters…
Giza, Camels, Bargaining...!
Continuing on from my last Egypt entry, the second day we spent in Cairo involved seeing the major sites including the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx.  We stopped in Memphis to visit an outdoor…Egypt to look like even before we decided on going to Cairo !   Of course everyone’s stereotypical view of Egypt

Check Cairo Hotel Deals