Egon Resturang

Trondheim, Norway - 0047 73 87 35 01

Egon Resturang Trondheim Reviews

tvillingmarit tvilling…
Egon Restaurant at the Tyholt Tower Sep 02, 2008
120 m (400 ft) high telecommunications tower on the hill 20 minutes walk north-east of Kristiansten Fort. Contains the rotating restaurant Egon with a spectacular overall view of Trondheim and surroundings. A popular place to visit.

After Mehmet`s shopping chock, we had to have some dinner. I wanted him to see all of Trondheim, but he had just one day here. The view is fantastic from our table, and Mehmet camera went warm.

So I brought Mechmet to the rotating restaurant Egon for dinner.

We had salmon and the meal was very god.
View from the restaurant
Koralifix says:
Sounds like an exciting place to eat :)
Posted on: Feb 23, 2009
dieforu says:
it is a place in Trondheim
Posted on: Sep 11, 2008
tvillingmarit tvilling…
Jul 15, 2007
This is the resturante I allways take my guests to. I want them to see Trondheim from the highest point in town. The best reason to visit the Tyholt Tower view is actually the view.

The tower is 120 metre high, 400 ft., built by AS Tårnhuset and the Telecommunications Authority for modern radio and telekommunication. The local radio has it`s office here broadcasting to Trondheim and Sør -Nord Trøndelag radio listeners. One of the national radio stationes are also seeted in Tyholt Tower.

Good food, average cost, but the VIEW!!! A popular place to visit, with a spectacular view and a rotating Egon Resturant. The resturant use one hour to rotate 360`. You can se Trondheim and the surrounds while having a good meal.
nickjames_88 says:
Ate here in 2006, I remember seeing like 11 trampolines on the ground. lol.
Posted on: May 02, 2008
mellemel8 says:
thanks good to know. i will be here in september. i will let you know.
Posted on: Jul 15, 2007