343 Saratoga Rd, Honolulu, HI, USA
(808) 923-3447

Eggs 'n Things Honolulu Reviews

ellechic ellechic
Popular breakfast spot in Waikiki Jun 13, 2012
Eggs n Things is a popular breakfast spot on Waikiki beach.

They serve 'Hawaiian' breakfast of eggs, Portuguese sausage, spam, and Hawaiian inspired waffles and pancakes. I ordered scrambled eggs with Portuguese sausage and spam, while my sis went for either waffles or pancakes. Beverage drinks are tropical inspired. I went for the typical pineapple juice.

Price is average, between $8-15 and including beverage. There is often a line between 10-1pm.

I personally find this place to be nothing special. The food is average. The staff nice. The place is casual. The service not bad considering they seem to be quite busy.
reikunboy says:
They have a store in Yokohama and you have to wait over 3 hours to get in.
Posted on: Aug 05, 2013
Eboogzs Eboogzs
Only go if you want a tourist breakfast in Hawaii Dec 21, 2011
So this Eggs 'n Things place was advertised a lot on the dining magazines and on TV. It's a Hawaii established restaurant that is extremely popular for tourists. So I figured we try it one morning. We showed up at 9am and the place was packed. The wait was 1 hour. Breakfast is one of those meals you just don't wait for. After hours of not eating, and working out in the morning, I needed to stuff my face, so we left but went back at 7:30am the next day.

Luckily this time, the wait was only 20 minutes. The door guy was great. We got a table and i was excited that they served Turkey Bacon. Seems very hard to find Turkey Bacon in Honolulu since Pork is a big part of the cuisine there. Anyway, one thing I didn't like about the place was that there was no substitution. I didn't want pancakes on the side, i just wanted fruit, but I had to buy the fruit separately. So i got a plate of wasted pancakes. Anyway...the food was just ok. I could make the same exact breakfast. I'm not exactly sure why the place is so popular.

There's an IHOP a few blocks away...it's the same food, if not better. Go if you want to go to the place the tourists go to. Other than that, i've had better breakfast in Waikiki.

Check Honolulu Hotel Deals