Ed's Easy Diner

www.edseasydiner.com - +44 (0) 114 256 9244

Ed's Easy Diner Sheffield Reviews

DAO DAO
The Worst American Ever Mar 02, 2017
When I say the Worst American ever, you probably are thinking of Jeffrey Dahmer or Alferd Packer. Both serial cannibals. Who knows? Maybe they ate here first and even human flash tasted better. Yes, Ed’s Easy Dinner sucks the big one. I cannot believe just how bad this place is food-wise. The famous American Baseball Coach Joe Torre once publicly compared fast food to sex. OK, he chose pizza, but I have given it a twist in honour of Ed’s Easy Dinner.

‘Sex is like a hamburger. When it’s good, it’s great and when it’s bad – it’s still ok’.

Except we are talking hamburgers made from some discernible meat product. I mean a burger advertised as ‘beef’ should look, have the texture of and taste like – well a damn dead cow. Honestly, I LIKED Mystery Meat at school in America. I never went hungry on Mystery Meat Days! I walked around the cafeteria asking ‘You want that?’. As much as I could eat!

Ed’s Easy Dinner? I wish I had never even contemplated eating here. I did so you don’t have to.

I was attracted by the fact it looked like a classic American Dinner. As soon as I saw it, it brought back lovely childhood memories. Then they served me a ‘burger’ that gave me nightmares. Real Freddy Kruger stuff. Maybe that is how they source their ‘meat’.

I sat down and ordered a cheese burger and put some coins in the small Jukebox on my table. Lovely old tunes poured out. My overpriced and tiny bottle of warm (WARM!?) Budweiser arrived. Then the Burger from Mars arrived. The ‘meat’ was so cold that the cheese was still cold and fresh from being taken out of the fridge. Bread stale, taste – awful. The worst burger in my life. And as a proud American I can say this is a very un-American place to eat. It’s like if terrorists started a restaurant. Lure the Americans (and their friends) inside then – wham!

This place is bad. PLEASE BRITISH PEOPLE – do not eat here! We Americans do not want you thinking a place this bad would 1) ever be allowed to open its doors in America and 2) stay open.

AVOID

And please smile at my review several times – I had to sacrifice myself for your wellbeing.
slothtraveller says: