Edo japanese Restaurant

Level 1

Edo japanese Restaurant Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Edo japanese Restaurant Oct 19, 2016
I am no expert in Michelin Stars whatsoever, but I think this is the first restaurant I feel deserves top class recognition.

Unfortunately I have no photos to show because they were sooooo good that I enjoyed the meal and totally forgotten to take some pictures.

I was there 3 days in a row, ordering (almost) the same dishes, yet can't get enough of it. However, before I go on with the menu, I'd like to warn you that dining here may cause you heart attack when the bill comes.

The must-tries:

- Crabroe Salad (preferably without the mango)

- Spicy tuna handroll

- Salmon and avocado roll

- Wagyu beef teppanyaki

- Deep fried japanese oyster

I am starting to have cravings just by typing the names above!

I would skip their sashimi boat (it was good but not too outstanding as compared to the others I've mentioned above), their chicken stew, tempura and noodles.

Their dessert ice cream is also very special. For example, it you order peach ice cream, it's served in a peach skin, and if you order coconut ice cream it's served in a coconut shell, and it looked as though you're eating that fruit itself.

I only had a picture of the "starter" beer and edamame, and the "cheapest" bill amongst my 3 visits to this restaurant. You can roughly get an idea of their pricing. Over 2,000MOP for "tea-time" for 5 person, over 6,500MOP for proper dinner for 4, and over 12,000MOP for proper dinner for 9. Of course, the prices include about 1-2 bottles of wine.

If you have the budget, I fully recommend this restaurant!

Oh and you get to see Gondola's passing the restaurant, and you'll either like or don't like the singing part.
Edo Japanese Restaurant, Macao
Edo Japanese Restaurant, Macao
trippin_jen says:
wow I cannot imagine if such order will cost even more in europe, cos things in Macau are popular for being expensive... but yes, this place really recommended.
Posted on: Feb 26, 2017
gingerbatik says:
thanks for the recommendation Jen... the price is not too bad for a very good food. I found the restaurant in Asia is cheaper than in Europe:)
Posted on: Feb 24, 2017
trippin_jen says:
It definitely IS a MUST-TRY. Unfortunately no photos, but seriously.. go if you happen to be there.. but beware of your pocket .. you don't wanna burn a hole
Posted on: Oct 26, 2016